May Favorites

1:08 PM


Beauty Faves




(From Left to Right)

Victoria's Secret "Gold" Body Mist - I am far too lazy to google what the exact name of this body mist is. Having it on makes me feel mature and more like i have my shit together - and who wouldn't want that, right?

9 to 5 cleansing lotion from Lush - because i am a lazy fuck.

Tea Tree Water from Lush - being on graveyard shift sucks because I start breaking out on my forehead every damn time, this stuff keeps it at bay.

Organix Argan Oil - for days when i am too lazy to style my short hair, i spray this on and it weighs down the ends of my hair, lessening the flyaways.

Maybelline Color Tattoo - all i need to do is put some of this on, line my eyes and slather on the mascara and i look well put together - like i actually gave a shit about what i look like that day.

Time Balm concealer in Medium - my extremely dark circles become lighter dark circles. :)

Too cool for school highlight - HIGH BEAM DUPE! i got this out of impulse from a store in myeongdeong last year and it turned out to be one of my favorite things to put on my face every day.

Mac Mineralize concealer - I pair this with my time balm concealer since the shade i got was just a little too light on me.

Revlon Matte Balm - my new go-to lip product at work.

Maybeline Hyperline liquid eyeliner

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara


Fashion Fave






This month's fashion fave is this little gem i got from Forever21, it is like nothing i've ever owned before and it conceals the gnarliest of food baby bumps. 

Other Faves



Daydrinking - because my life is miserable
Nieces & Nephews - BABIIIESSS <3
Short Hair - because.... change. :)


I am going to try and make this an actual thing here in my blog now. Hopefully my next monthly favorite post wont sound like it was written by a fifth grader missing half of her brain (which is exactly how i feel now.. ugh. graveyard.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments