Graveyard Diaries # 1

10:44 AM






Hair up, heels on, lipstick stain on a borrowed mug, fingers on the board, I am coming at you behind this fancy italian marble desk from my workplace.

I have been officially employed for about six months now and i have got to say, this is honestly the longest i have ever have to commit to something i could easily get out of if i wanted to - which brings me to.. hey, maybe i do actually like this job - which also brings me to the fact where i have brain haemorrhage inducing thoughts about not being in an industry i give a shit about. I am still so confused about everything but the pay check and the people i work with and 805 are making things extremely bearable. And by bearable i mean going to work doesn't feel like such a fucking chore. It could be worse, people.. it could be worse, trust me.

My love life is still non-existent and only consists of swiping right and getting a brain orgasm every time i get a match. "quick, tell me im pretty."

I now have the weirdest craving for a cigarette.

You Might Also Like

0 comments